Tim Minerd is a freelance writer specializing in bedding and other home goods.
- His work has appeared on such sites as Apartment Therapy, The Spruce, Kitchn, Realtor.com, and MyDomaine.
- Tim has been covering all things home-related since 2012.
- He has a degree in The History & Theory of Architecture from Columbia University.
Tim has been writing about bedding and other home goods since 2012 and firmly believes in the merits of a top sheet. After managing a luxury bed and breakfast for two years, he became an expert on proper bedding care and strategies for making the perfect bed. He lives in Athens, GA where he is a freelance writer.
Tim has a degree in The History & Theory of Architecture from Columbia University.
- The Best Cheap Bath Towels (That Don’t Feel Cheap at All), MyDomaine
- How to Deep Clean 5 Overlooked Areas of Your Home Like a Pro, Apartment Therapy
- 11 Valentine’s Day Gifts We Heart from Black-Owned Businesses, Kitchn
MyDomaine Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission
MyDomaine, a Dotdash Meredith brand, is the only design-forward, digital-first home site that shares highly-curated content for everyday décor enthusiasts and industry professionals alike. We're constantly working to bring you practical tips, original news, breakout trends, and inspiration within the home and design space, all backed by experts. We do so by meeting with interior designers, connecting with the heads of your favorite brands, attending leading design events, and joining forces with industry authorities. MyDomaine reaches 3 million users each month. Learn more about us and our editorial process.