No matter how much money you have in the bank, you can't build your art collection overnight. It takes time, experience, and, usually, serendipity—but half the battle is finding resources for art in the first place. One of our go-tos for original art is UGallery, an online gallery which sells everything from acrylic paintings to sculptures to photographs in numerous styles, sizes, and price points. We're thrilled to team up with UGallery to guest curate a special selection of Domaine-approved art pieces that we'd love to have in our own homes. The collection includes photography, mixed media, acrylic paintings, prints, and ink drawings—really something for everyone. And better yet, it's all affordably priced.
Scroll below to shop our picks, and don't miss our giveaway! One lucky reader will win a special prize from UGallery!
Valerie Chiang "A Day at the Beach", 12"x12" ($145)
David Barash "Old Glory, Inverted", 30"x40" ($1175)
On the hunt for affordable original art? Visit UGallery to find beautiful pieces in every medium and size! And be sure to check out Domaine's curated collection of artwork to see what we're loving there.
To help you build your collection, we've teamed up with UGallery to offer a site credit to one lucky reader!
One $500 site credit to UGallery
1. “Like” — Head over to Domaine’s Facebook page and give us a like!
2. Comment — Comment below by naming your favorite art piece from our editors' picks!
3. Wait — We’ll announce the winner next week on Oct. 22, 2014.
The Fine Print
- This contest is open to residents of the U.S. only.
- Winner will be contacted via their Facebook account. If our team does not hear back from you within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected.
- Limit one comment per entry. Multiple comment entries will not be considered.
- The gift card does not expire and can be used site-wide.
- This giveaway ends at midnight on Tuesday, Oct. 21, 2014.