It's safe to assume that America takes the gold when it comes to unhealthy eating; a feat that's largely accomplished by our restaurant scene. While most of us go out to eat for the sole purpose of indulging, you'd be shocked to discover just how unhealthy some of our most popular restaurants are.
Case in point: The Center for Science in the Public Interest just came out with its annual report of the unhealthiest restaurant meals in America, and the number one meal clocks in at a casual 2820 calories (which is 820 more than what the average person is supposed to consume in an entire day). Below read up on the restaurant meals that effortlessly secured spots one through six, as originally reported by Insider:
1. Texas Roadhouse's 16-Ounce Prime Rib, Loaded Sweet Potato and Caesar Salad: 2820 calories
2. Chili's Ultimate Smokehouse Combo: 2440 calories
3. IHOP's Cheeseburger Omelette With Pancakes: 1990 calories
4. The Cheesecake Factory's Pasta Napoletana: 2310 calories
5. Dave & Buster's Carnivore Pizzadilla: 1970 calories
6. Buffalo Wild Wings' Cheese Curd Bacon Burger With Fries: 1950 calories